Sunday, December 16, 2012

All bricked up!!

Yesterday was my graduation from Wright State University and my family was in town so we decided to take them to the house so they could see the progress.  To our surprise the bricks are all up and they are ready to start putting up the vinyl siding.   Our Sales rep was in the model home so he came out to the lot to met with my family.  Here's what it looks like now.

This was one of the few times that I had some one else there to take pictures so I had my brother-in-law snap a quick picture of my family in front of the house while we were all there.


Our Project Manager has our pre-drywall meeting scheduled for Monday, Dec. 16th so tomorrow will be the first pictures of the interior.  We are also hoping that he will have a definite closing date by then.  Then we can give our landlord our notice and start prepping to move.  It's getting closer and closer and we couldn't be more happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment